Following is a partial list of successful projects AME have delivered since 1993.
What We Do
Re-piped a 60 unit property. PLYD
Re-piped a 21 unit condo. Venice
Rebuild the reserves of numerous Condo associations.
Modernized 12 elevators.
Who We Are
AME Property Management builds strong homeowner communities by maintaining property values, supporting the efforts of the Board, and keeping residents pleased with the results. We do this by every detail, until a property is operating at its full potential. AME believes in extending the life of major components at the start, be it with our video systems or whichever way necessary. For us, safety and security are number one everyday The reward is a place every member of the association is proud to call home.
Each community is different and we are aware of that. We will help you to set those standards, as well as assist you in enforcing or raising those standards.
Maintaining Property Values
- Focus efforts on the job of managing the property, not taking on other functions that may be a profit generator but detract from the job at hand.
- Put in place a plan for a long-term financial planning.
- Provide extensive experience and knowledge with all aspects of property management.
Supporting the Efforts of the Board
- Always maintain detailed records.
- Provide comprehensive reports and updates.
- Build winning relationships with properties over many years.
- Offer access to a long list of quality vendors for the Board’s consideration.
- Establish good working relationship with all officers, committee members, vendors and employees.
Allan Edkins started his business in 1993, after 15 years of working in the construction industry. Along with his vast knowledge of construction and building issues and solutions, he also provides the ability to do long term planning.
Not only does he have his BA in Geography, specializing in Urban Planning, from the University of Winnipeg, he has also been certified with the California Association of Community Managers since 1996.
Allan has been in the business for more than 20 years, continually keeping clients happy and successful.
Staff at AME Property Management take pride in being professional and courteous. Phone calls and e-mails are returned promptly. All issues are addressed and nothing is ever swept under the rug.
We take on any and all challenges, from barking dogs to major mold remediation.
We provide 24/7 services 365 days a year.
8405 Pershing Drive. Suite #402, Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
- Simply amazing!
My parents were looking for someone to manage their rental condo because I was no longer able to do so because of my new work schedule. I needed to find someone who could do as good of a job as myself, and after talking to a few companies, I met with Graham and decided to settle with them.